It is a therapy that contributes to the fast and safe recovery of patients.
What does it consist
of this procedure?
Especially recommended for procedures such as: liposculpture, rhytidoplasty, abdominoplasty and gluteal lipoinjection.
It consists of the administration of oxygen pressurized to 100% through a medical manipulation equipment that allows an increase of oxygen in the tissues and the cells of the body.
The oxygen therapy team is designed to provide users with comfortable and safe therapies for 60 minutes, at which time there is ambient music and a communication system that allows interaction between the patient and the therapist, who provides continuous accompaniment throughout the session.
Advantage and Benefits
- It accelerates the post-operative recovery process by shortening it to days rather than weeks.
- Reduces the degree of trauma in the tissues by controlling the risk of infection.
- It improves the cicatrization process, thanks to the stimulation in the production of fibroblasts, collagen synthesis and neovascularization (formation of new tissues and blood vessels).
- It contributes to the reduction of inflammation and bruises (ecchymosis) thanks to the constriction of the blood vessels.
- It prevents diseases and revitalizes all organs, keeping them healthy, since oxygen normalizes and regulates all biological functions. It gives special benefit to the soft tissues and bones of smoking patients.
- It offers special benefit to the soft and bony tissues of smoking patients.
Contributes to the fast and safe recovery of patients
• CQB recommends
1 - Should not be used by patients who have chronic problems or have been operated on the ear, since the high pressure used in this therapy accentuates the discomfort and pain of this organ.