Thinning of the cheeks
What does it consist of
The purpose of this surgery is to remove or resect the Bichat Bags in the patient. The result is the profiling of the face given that in many cases, the excess of these bags presents in the patients, an appearance of obesity, old age or facial imbalance.
The thinning of cheeks or bichectomy is a simple surgical procedure but requires postoperative care to ensure optimal results.
Advantages and benefits
- Youthful appearance of the face.
- Profiled facial appearance.
- Achieve a slimmer appearance with facial symmetry
- Reduced cheek volume
- Demarcation of the face by accentuating the cheekbones
- It is a minimally invasive intervention