What is this
Hyaluronic Acid is a treatment to correct wrinkles and skin folds, shape the facial contours and give more volume to the lips. It is a gel of crystalline and biodegradable purity, a stabilized hyaluronic acid and not animal, that is injected in small amounts in the dermis, with a very fine needle.
Advantage and Benefits
- The result is instantaneous, with a lasting, natural, soft and safe improvement for the skin.
- It is a complete and flexible solution to get the increase of facial tissue.
- There is no risk of allergic reactions in patients sensitive to certain foods, such as eggs, meat or chicken.
- When the patient is satisfied, they can decide to receive a follow-up treatment when they decide.
- The duration demonstrated in the tissues lasts up to 12 months.
- Hyaluronic acid is noninflammatory and non-toxic.
- The volume is maintained, while the hyaluronic acid slowly degrades.
1 - This product must be applied by a medical specialist.
2 - Immediately after the application of the treatment can produce redness, tenderness or swelling in the treated area, this reaction will disappear in a few days.
3 - The inflammation after the lip treatment may be longer.
4 - You should avoid touching the treated area for hours after treatment. After this, the area can be washed with plenty of soap and water and light makeup can be applied. It is not necessary to take any medicine to control the reaction.
5 - Do not expose the treated area to extreme cold until the inflammation and redness have disappeared.
6 - If you are taking aspirin or other similar medication, you may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding in the affected area.
7 - Avoid tanning for the first three months after surgery, this can cause irreversible blemishes on the skin.